Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Review The Darkest Passion

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoiler Don't Read If You Haven't Read the Book
Great book though Aeron was getting in my nerves in a few scenes especially when he was with Olivia he totally left her high and dry thats just a big no no. Also Legion that little which bargained with the devil and almost set him free but thanks to the Angel Sexy Lysander that didn't happen instead Aeron got his head chopped off but not to worry Olivia such sweet angel brought him back and the best thing of all was that Aeron isnt the keeper of wrath no more and he could finally be happy. Also Ashlyn is having twins a girl and a boy I'm so HAPPYYYYY...I wonder when shes going to have them shes been preganat through out 4 books. Also OMG I hope Aeron finds a way to get Baden back since he talked to him when he died and Baden told him or more like Pandora told him that the only way to bring them back is to get the box so I really hope they get the box back because Baden deserves a happy ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews