Thursday, August 19, 2010

Review Midnight Rising

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Spoiler Don't Read If You Haven't Read the Book
Okay book I dislike the slower pace and I didn't feel any connection with characters or more like I didn't feel a connection with Dylan she seemed kind of plain and quite . I also disliked the lack of major action other then in the end there wasn't really much going on with the Rogues or Drago. A part a really enjoyed was that Tess is pregnant i thought that was awesome i would have hoped Gabriela was pregnant but maybe in the near future. I also liked that Rio finally has someone after what happen with that treacherous bitch of Eva though I would have hoped Rio story to be better at least he got a happy ending or happy beginning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews