Friday, August 20, 2010

Review Veil of Midnight

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoiler Don't Read If You Haven't Read the Book
Loved this book I think its been the best yet. Renata character has been my favorite yet also she is such a strong women and I think out of all the breedmates her power is the coolest she could shock a vampire where he stands and kill him thats awesome.Niko oh I love his character his character is charming and dangerous and funny and sexy all at the same time. Mira I love that little girl but her ability must suck to be able to predict the future. Though there where scenes where i wanted to cry like when poor Andrea walked into the Darkhaven and saw all his family slaughter god I just wanted to cry. Also Hunter I can't wait to read about him even though the book had little about him I'm intrigued.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews