Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Iron Queen Review



Iron Queen
Author: Julie Kagawa
Releas Date: February 1, 2011

Rating
Golden Star








I was so happy when I got the book gah..... When I read Iron Queen it was everything I thought it would be and more.Now i'm not going to give much away in my review but all I want you to know is to prepare yourself for the ending because I was shocked and even cried alittle.
Iron Queen the third book in the Iron Fey series. The book starts out with Meghan a
nd Ash thinking that finally everything is over and they can finally be together, and live a normal life but they soon discover that they can't go on with there lifes until they defeat the False King. To defeat the False King Meghan has to go back to Nevernever, and with the help of Ash and Puck she hopes to defeat the False King and regain Nevernever back before its to late. I'm not going to say much more right now because it would be spoilers but you've got to read Iron Queen the best by far in the Iron Fey series. Don't worry I'll post my opinion on the book later when its close to the release date.

Complete series












Next to Come The Iron Knight
Coming in 2011..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews