Sunday, September 25, 2011

I promise.


Okay I know I promised along time ago that I would finally blog but I did not keep my promise and it is not because I'am incapable of blogging it's because I just find it really hard to write a review with out adding spoilers so I have decided that if I'm incapable of blogging with out spoilers well then that is that I will blog as I wish to do it and if those who do not wish to read spoilers well sorry but most of my reviews from now on will contain spoilers. I will try not to give away the BIG twists but I cannot promise. All I can promise Is that my reviews will be fair and I will try not to be to harsh because I hate reading reviews where the reviewer is negative about everything. I know that some books are just horrible but in every horrible book their is something that's well not so horrible and if I do have to give negative reviews I will do it in a good way.

Ohhh. and have you seen the new cover of the 9th book in The Lord of The underworld series?
Here's the official blurb!!!! So exited!!!!

The Darkest Seduction


Possessed by the demon of Promiscuity, immortal warrior Paris is irresistibly seductive—but his potent allure comes at a terrible price. Every night he must bed someone new, or weaken and die. And the woman he craves above all others is the one woman he’d thought was forever beyond his reach…until now.

Newly possessed by the demon of Wrath, Sienna Blackstone is racked by a ruthless need to punish those around her. Yet, in Paris’s arms the vulnerable beauty finds soul-searing passion and incredible peace. Until a blood feud between ancient enemies heats up.

Will the battle against gods, angels and creatures of the night bind them eternally– or tear them apart?










What do you think of the cover?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews