Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Review: The Darkest Surrender

THE DARKEST SURRENDER
GENA SHOWALTER
RATING
4/5 STARS

When I first heard that Kaia was going to be Striders heroine I was mad because Kaia seemed like a Big HOE and in my opinion Strider deserves the best and Kaia was obviously not good enough for him. To my surprise I actually like Kaia we got to see her side and I know she slept with Paris but that was before she realized that strider was her consort,and also we got to see the real side of Kaia because in other books she just seemed like someone who couldn't take
anything serious but in the book you'll see that Kaia is the ways eh is because of something that happen when she was 14 and since then most of the Harpies hate her.





DONT READ BEYOND THIS POINT BIG TIME SPOILER

One thing that bothered me was that the book had to much going on. On one side its Kaia & Strider on the other it's Paris & Seinna,Kane & Horseman,William. There was way to much and going on and I felt Gena was overwelming us to much on one side it was Strider and Kaia trying to win the Rod and on the other Kane find out that he's going to start the apocalypse and if thats not enough William and Kane are kidnap by hunters and Paris finally goes to Heaven to rescue Sienna. Don't get me wrong I really loved Striders and Kaia's story but I would have wished to read more about them then and less about secondary characters because hello this is Strider's book , but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy reading from the secondary characters I just wished that the book would have been more focused on Strider's and Kaia's problems not on everyone else's


I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ANYONE WHO LIKES SEXY HEAD STRONG CAVEMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews