Wednesday, January 11, 2012

[Review] Destiny's Fire By Trisha Wolfe


DESTINY'S FIRE
TRISHA WOLFE
RATING
3.5/5

Destiny is a sixteen year old Shythe who is about to turn seventeen and get their Kythan ink and powers. A week before she went into her powers the Council signed a peace act with their enemy the Narcolym's. Now the Narcolym's are living at Haven and Destiny and her friends have to figure out what the Narcolym's want before its to late.

I wasn't sure if I like this book when I read the first pages it reminded me to much of Nightshade,but after the first fifty page the book got more exiting and kept me wanting more. I think the only problem I have with the book is that there is a love triangle going on and seriously I'm so over Love Triangles I think they take the main focus of the book and make the love triangle the center of everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews