Friday, February 17, 2012

[Review] Almost To Die For By Tate Hallaway


One Black Rose
Author
Maddy Edwards
Rating
2/5

Did not finish read 3/4 of the book.

Autumn has gone to visit her friend Carley for the summer, and while waiting for Carley at the airport she meets Holt, tall hot and sexy, and not only is he sexy he saves her life. Carley thinks Holt is just another guy but soon she finds out different but she also finds out that she is not meant to be with Holt but with Samuel, Holts enemy so she has to figure out who she wants to be with and if she picks the wrong guy well it might just kill her.

I did not finish this book I just didn't feel any f the characters had any chemistry and the plot was just to confusing and all over the place, but I did like autumn she was the only reason I got 3/4 of the way done but through the end I was just so bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews