Saturday, February 25, 2012

[Review] Sins of The Angels: Author Linda Poitevin



Sins of the angels
The Grigori Legacy
Author
Linda Poitevin
Rating
2.5/5

Detective Alexandra Jarvis has a case that has her spooked she doesn't know what but some how the murder case reminds her of what happen to her father 20 years ago. Now Trent has entered her life she thinks he's her new partner but what she doesn't know is that trent is no Detective he is, Aramael one of the Powers who hunt Fallen Angels and has been sent by the Dominion to guard her against Caim one of the Fallen Angels.
Detective Alex learns that not all is what is seems and she learns that she is not just a regular person she is a descendent from a Naphil (Human/Angel).



I'm a big fan of thrillers and the fact that the book was both a thriller and a Paranormal Romance well thats a big plus in my book, but the storyline was to slow and I wish there would have been more action and less talking. The ending left me confuse and I'm still not sure what happen? Wished the ending would have made more sense I get that the author wanted to end it with a cliffhanger but I'm not sure if it's a cliffhanger or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews