Tuesday, March 27, 2012

[Review] Ethereal: Author Addison Moore

Ethereal
Celestral book 2
Author
Addison Moore
Rating
1/5

Do not read this book!
One of the worst book I' ve ever read and that's saying something because I've read awful boo but this tops those books. The reason I dislike this book so much was because it was plot less all the book was about Skyla thinking two guys are hot and not knowing which one hotter and which one she wants to sleep with. All the characters ever thought about or talked about was sex having sex or thinking about having it.I seriously don't even know why the author tried to add a paranormal aspect to the book she should of just made it about stupid teenagers sleeping around and girls with lie self esteem. I Hate YA novels that focus 80% of the book about sex. If I wanted to read about sex I would have read a Erotica or PR novel which have way better written plots and sex scene then what YA authors come up with.
PLEASE YA AUTHORS STOP FOCUSING ON THE RELATIONSHIP ASPECT OF A BOOK TO MUCH AND FOCUS MORE ON THE PLOT.

Another thing I disliked was that Skyla had no backbone she listened to everything Logan said and hanged around him like a dam puppy. Idk about y'all but I hate characters that come off needy and who need to constantally reasured that they are important and that they are loved by the MH (main hero)

Bah waste of .99 cents

P.S. did not finish could only get 3/4 of the way done. So if the book got better after 3/4 of reading it idk and I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews