Tuesday, May 1, 2012

[Review]the Mephisto Covenant: Author Trinity Faigan

The Mephisto Covenant
Author: Trinity Faigan
Rating: 3/5

Sasha will do anything to find out who killed her father even sell her soul to the Devil or in this case Eryx. But she soon finds out that it was all a trap and Eryx plans to kill her for being a Anabo (someone who is descendent of the daughter of Eve). But before they can finish Sasha off Jax come to the rescue and heals her. Soon after Sasha discovers that she is the only person Jax can ever feel peace and she's also the only hope Jax has to ever go to heaven. But Sasha doesn't want anything to do with him because he's Eryx brother. Will Jax convince Sasha to give him a chance or will he be destine to be destine to spend eternity in hell.


I absolutely love the plot and Jax he's not perfect but that's what makes me love him even more. I love everything about the book except Sasha she's what killed the book for me. She was all I hate you Jax but I want to kiss you and jump your bones. That girl was so annoying and in my opinion didn't deserve Jax she treated him like shit for most of the book, but when ever she was in trouble she was all like OMG Jax I need your help and kiss me please . Okay maybe she didn't say that but thats basically what she meant. Bah if Sasha would have died the book would have gotten a 5 star I don't think Sasha deserves a happy ending she's so selfish and Jax deserves someone who will put him before anyone and will treat him with RESPECT not boss him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews