Thursday, July 26, 2012

[Netgalley Review] Covet Author Melissa Darnell

Covet by Melissa Darnell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Covet picks up where Crave left, Savannah has saved Tristans from the Vampire council but it comes at a price Savannah has promised to break up with Tristan and never see him again. But what Savannah isn't prepared for is Tristan, who vowed not to give up on Savannah and he promised her that he would find a way for them to be together. Soon they realize that they arnt prepared for what has been thrown at them.

Will there love survive both the Vampire Council and The Clann or will they be torn apart for good?

Better than the first book it seemed better composed and it had you guessing Savannah and Tristans future together the whole book. What bothered me alot and made me give the book 3 stars was that Tristan and Savannah went back and forth through out the whole book. They did the whole I love you but I can't be with you, and I love you and I want to be with you lets try it again through out the entire book. I was seriously fed up ,and by the end of the book I really did not care if they ended up together or not all I wanted was for them to decided and to STOP going back and forth because it took up to much of the books time.

I will definitely read the next book the ending was satisfying and redeemed the book for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews